Where can I purchase CaseGuys cases?
- End Users can contact the dealer who sold them two-way radios.
- End Users can contact their two-way radio manufacturer to find a local dealer.
- Dealers can contact CaseGuys, division of A. W. Enterprises, Inc. 800-334-4884
How to order?
- Identify the CaseGuys part number corresponding to the two-way radio model and battery type
- Specify the material and attachment desired
- Specify the type of closure and accessory needed
- Specify the quantity of order and expected delivery time frame
- Include any other distinguishing features or considerations for the case
Is there a minimum order quantity?
Can we test a case to ensure CaseGuys superior quality fits properly?
- Yes, new customers can take the CaseGuy's Challenge to compare our case with competitive cases.
Can we test a case for new radio models?
- Yes. For radios we have not made cases for yet, please loan us a radio to measure up and produce a sample case for you to test CaseGuys fit, form and function.
When will my order ship?
- 2 to 4 business days for quantities under 300 cases
- 4 to 7 business days for quantities over 300 cases
Where are CaseGuys cases made?
- At A.W. Enterprises, Bedford Park, IL – USA!
You can trust that your order will be quickly processed and safely delivered.
Orders received by 2PM (Central Time) for in-stock merchandise will ship the same day. Orders placed after 2pm for in-stock merchandise will ship the following business day. Delivery is available through UPS, FEDEX Ground, or the carrier of your choice. One day, two day, three day, as well as regular ground service is available for shipments.
Some products cannot be shipped to international destinations so please submit a message to us from the Contact Us page if you would like to discuss international ordering options.
RETURN and EXCHANGE Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, you can return your items for a prompt refund or exchange. Returns or exchanges must be made within 30 days of shipping date. Items must be returned unused, with all parts and accessories, and in original packaging. Products returned with signs of wear and tear or without original packaging will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
A return authorization number (RA#) must be obtained. Customer is responsible for freight their and back. A credit card number must be provided. Custom, logo and name cases are not returnable for credit.
To obtain a RA# please fill out the attached form and send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include the following in your e-mail:
Upon receipt and review of your request you will be contacted via E-mail or phone. We will provide you with RMA# that is required for ALL returns. We will also provide you with detailed return instructions.
Our last shipment leaves around 12PM CST. Once the product leaves our warehouse, we won’t be able to cancel your order. After your product ships, you’ll have to wait for it to arrive and follow our return process.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS WARRANTY
One Year Warranty from date of purchase.