2-Way Radio Cases
When it comes to two-way radios, we’ve seen and heard it all. Chances are that the brand you’re holding, we have a rugged case for you. One that can handle the daily grind and more. When agencies insist on the finest, they specifically ask for CaseGuys. Below are just a few reasons why we rise above the rest.
- A full 8oz. (1/8”) top grain cowhide for cases, 10-12 oz. for shoulder and anti-sway straps
- Custom developed semi-ridged nylon with superior form retention and impact absorption
- Stainless steel rivets, nickel plated brass snaps, and BONDED nylon stitching for long life
- Choice of belt attachments to match customer preferences
- Custom impression stamping to incorporate company’s logo
- Prompt delivery and exceptional customer service
- Customized cases for any device
- Made in the USA. Unlike others, we’ve always been here.
Dialing Up Innovation
While visiting a customer in Schaumburg, Edward saw a mic clip and applied the principal to a detachable swivel device. That turned out to be one of the 5 patents accumulated throughout the years. Others include a swivel belt clip as well as the semi-ridge nylon material (known as Area 51) that has become iconic with the newer leather cases.